So I thought I would jump on the band wagon and give you a little insight in to myself. So without further ado 25 facts about me!!
1. I have only been abroad twice! - trust me I don't mean it to stay that way for much longer
2. I hate the colour pink with a passion
3. I have two pets, A beautiful little doggie called Lilly who is a Yorkie Chihuahua Cross and a Tortoise called Victor which I share with my boyfriend Rowen
4. Since the age of 2 I attended Ballet Classes up until the age of 18 and I loved it
5. My favourite TV show is Pretty Little Liars! Its awesome and I would recommend anyone who hasn't already watched it to do so!
6. I suffered with bad anxiety just over 2 years ago
7. I am a bit OCD about tidying and cleanliness
8. I drive a 1999 silver Micra - Loving Life!
9. I have two younger brothers one aged 19 and one aged 17
10. I have wanted to create a blog for about 2 years but never had the guts too
11. I don't like or eat vegetables
12. I am afraid of heights and water
13. The sound of crunching on a Malteaster goes right through me so I have to suck on them
14. I can't go to sleep on my own unless I have my monkey teddy nuzzled under my chin - dont judge
15. I don't really know how to cook
16. I have a weird obsession with looking for my dream house and the interior I would have in it
17. I like going for random drives up the Lake District in the car - as long as I am the passenger and can take in the views
18. I played the Wicked Witch of the West in my Year six Primary School show
19. I wouldn't mind living in Texas on a farm and drive a truck but still be really cool
20. Crisps are my favourite food to snack on - especially really salty ones
21. I passed my driving test first time - go me
22. Im not much of a fan of going out clubbing id much rather sit at home and pamper myself or learn how to knit a quilted blanket
23. Even though I am scared of water I would like to swim with Dolphins - as long as its in a secure pool and not the big blue sea!
24. When I was little I used to get really homesick and when I was at a sleepover I would have to go home hysterically crying - poor me
25. I could eat baked beans with pretty much anything
Well I hoped you enjoyed these facts about myself and they didnt bore you too much! Would love to know yours