Thursday, March 14, 2013

NOTD - Collection 200 - Milkshake


So yesterday I went out and purchased a new nail varnish! Its not a major brand but I am really liked the colour for work. It is a Collection 2000 varnish in shade Milkshake! (such a yummy name!) 

As it states on the bottle it is a fast drying product and was such a bargain at £1.49. I have been wearing the nail varnish all day and it still looks freshly painted! I certainly will be buying a few different shades! I also purchased Maybelline Rocket Mascara and a Rimmel Apocalips Lipgloss in Shade Luna! I am yet to try these beauties but as soon as I do I shall share my verdict with you lovely people! 

Have any of you tried a Collection 2000 nail varnish, and if so what shades and what are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colour! I have nominated you for the liebster award! all details on my blog :)xx

    http://lashingsoflipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete