I received a nomination from the beautiful Katie Moscrop for a Liebster Award - excited blog. The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster you may ask? Well the meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Here are the rules for the award:
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions which are given to you by your nominator
- Ask 11 questions for all the bloggers that you nominate to win the award
- Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 200 followers to win the award
- Go to each of the nominees' pages to inform them about their nomination
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by mentioning them and linking their blog in your post
11 facts about me:
1. I went to sixth form for a year to study Law, Psychology, Dance and Drama.
2. My favorite film is The Notebook and The Proposal
3. I live in the Lake District
4. I am Miss Charity South Lakes 2012
5. My favorite handbag design is Michael Kors
6. My favorite takeaway food is chinese
7. I have extremely pale skin which results in me having to fake tan at least twice a week
8. I have a awesome boyfriend and have done for 4 years
9. I prefer Winter to Summer
10. My parents are divorced
11. It takes me FOREVER to finish reading a book
My 11 questions from Katie:
1. If you were a Disney character, who would you be and why?
Ariel as it would be pretty cool being a mermaid
2. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Ballet Dancer
3. What's your favourite book?
Harry Potter (all of them)
4. If you could live in another time/decade when would you live and why?
hmmm a tricky one! either the 1920s as I love the fashion from them and how elegant they seemed or the swinging sixties as they had really cool dance moves and clothes!
5. What's your favourite quote?
Dont really know many quotes but rather like Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest
6. Do you like your steak medium/rare/well done?
Medium kinda girl
7. How would you sum up your blog in three words?
Honest, hopefully interesting and fun to read (ok more than 3 exact words I know)
8. What's your favourite beauty product?
I am loving Champneys body butter and bubble bath at the moment
9. If a song had to be played to sum you up, what would it be?
Rent Take me or leave me! - ok it doesnt really sum me up but I do love dancing around my room to it and it was the first one that popped into my head :)
10. Who would be at your dream dinner party?
Ryan Reynolds, Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt Millie Mackintosh, Paddy McGuiness, Joey Essex, The Saturdays minus vVanessa as she seems a little boring
11. What does your blog mean to you?
My blog is very important to me as it is the start of a new journey and something I have wanted to do for a very long time
The 11 questions I asked:
1.If you had to move to a desert island what would you take with you?
2. Summer or Winter?
3. When did you start your blog?
4. What would you do with 1 million pounds?
5. 3 favorite online clothes websites?
6. One thing that really winds you up?
7. Celebrity crush?
8. What do you do for a living?
9. What is your favorite food to snack on?
10. What era would you choose to live in?
11. Favorite designer/brand