Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OOTD Saturday - Tie Dye midi dress


Hello my lovelies!

So I thought I would do a quick post on the tie dye midi dress I wore on Saturday when I met my friend for a few beverages! May I just add I am totally addicted to midi dresses at the moment!!

I recently did a mini haul post and this dress was included and was a total steal at £9.99 from eBay! When the dress arrived it was a good thick quality and didn't seem like a cheap buy which I was really impressed about! I am totally stocking up on some different patterned ones! - I think they can look quite sophisticated depending on the pattern and what they are worn with.

I decided to team the dress with my suede black wedges which were only £8 from Primark and a monochrome clutch bag! Let me know your thoughts guys!


P.S. Apologies this picture is in a toilet!  





3 comments:

  1. LOVE THAT DRESS!
    It's absolutely stunning!

    I'm your newest follower. Maybe you could follow mine back?
    www.lavishbeautybox.com

    Fen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that dress is super super cute! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! That dress is amazing, I want one. You look greaat.

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete